My Blog List

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Odds and Ends - Comic Edition

I don't know how...but these keep turning up on my hard drive...so I thought I'd send them out to let them clutter up yours...

 

 
 You boys are going to be a hit at the party!!!!



When you're giving it all you've got and it's just not enough!!!


Yeah...come to the back door!!! My backdoor is always open for Dick!!!


Why not just leave that running for a couple more minutes!!!


Adam and Eve....Eve learns that small packages don't always contain good things!!!
 
 

 Yeah....but just hold it there for a minute while I get used to it....


By now you'd think she'd have trained Archie to clean her up....


Yeah just like a girl going on a first date.....Fred couldn't wait!!!


After a fight I run to Dick too!!!

And finally

The first time Superboy used his x-ray vision!!!!


















2 comments: