My Blog List

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Mrs Schuster

"Are you sure I can do this Mrs Schuster?"
"Yes Tommy....I'm sure you're ready for this...."
"I'm kind of embarrassed to say it....but I've dreamed of this for years now!!!"
"And what happens in your dreams Tommy?"
"It's just like this....I reach up....under your....you know..."
"Under my dress Tommy?"
"Yes Ma'am.....and I take down your.....underwear....."
"You mean my panties Tommy?"
"Yes....your....panties....I take down your panties!!!!"
"And then what do you do next Tommy?"
"Then I strip down to bare skin...."
"Is your little dick hard Tommy?"
"Oh yes Ma'am....just like now!!!!"
"And then what happens next Tommy?"
"I'm not sure I should say....."
"Tell Me Tommy....tell me what happens next....I can't wait to hear it!!!!"
"Alright....then I put on your panties and you spank me for being a bad girl!!!"
"I....um.....well OK....but I'm a little surprised!!!!"
















No comments:

Post a Comment