My Blog List

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Odds and Ends - Another Comics Edition

Honestly....they just keep filling up my hard drive....as fast as I get rid of them...there's more!!!!

 


And then.....The oral sex!!!!
 


Isn't this taking the whole cuckold thing a little too far?
 
 

 I know I've felt like that lots of times!!!


I think she meant to say that was "from" last night....
 
 
 Blondie and Dagwood trying something new!!!!
 
 
 

Sure she was enjoying Sabrina's spell now....but in a week she'd be pretty sore!!!
 
 
 

 Nope I think the guy behind you was the last.....
 
 
 

Give me a call....I have lots of ideas...better yet....message me for my address....
 
 
 
 
I'm surprised that ass isn't glowing from all the times it's been X-rayed!!!
 
And finally...

So Mom....wanna share dick?












 
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment