My Blog List

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Odds and Ends - Riverdale Edition

Ahhh Life in Riverdale....looks pretty good from where I'm sitting!!!!


Betty, on the other hand, had only gotten to second base....wished the ride was longer!!!



Veronica made some discoveries on her college tour...



Sit down and get me a pillow to kneel on!!!!!
 
 
 
 
So that's where all Veronica's underwear is disappearing to.....
 
 
 
 
 Have you ever considered anal....no not yours....

 
 

 It's fun to try and guess whose it is this way!!!




And I love to see the top of Archie's head in between them....



Actually Archie...you'll be the one watching....



And finally....


I'm sure it does girls....I'm sure it does....















3 comments:

  1. Those were lots of fun, especially with your "riffs" to go with them!

    Have you ever read "Garfield without Garfield"?? So existential when Jon is just there talking to himself and there isn't quite a punchline since Garfield is usually the funny one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's impossible to believe that the writers weren't doing these on purpose!!!
      AS far as the Garfield thing...I hadn't been aware of it but I loved it....when I showed it to my wife she said that she told me about it months ago....if so I either didn't hear her or I was distracted at the time!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Agree with you Kaaren. i think the writers knew exactly what they were doing and had a lot of fun doing it.

      p
      x

      Delete