My Blog List

Monday, January 29, 2024

Just Perfect

According to Kaaren he knew every girl’s panty drawer in every friend’s house when he was growing up.
I can verify that he knew what type of undies most of our women friends wore because he peeked into their panty drawers too.
It was like a compulsion for him.
And he knew when he told me that he would get a spanking for doing it.
Sometimes I wonder if he enjoyed seeing the girls and ladies undies more than the spanking or vice versa,


Mrs K





He opened up the Papa's underwear drawer and it was full of icky mens boxers....
He opened up the Mama's underwear drawer and it was all beige and boring....
But when he opened their son's underwear drawer everything was just perfect....











2 comments:

  1. I actually snorted a huge chuckle when I read what Kaaren had written. Soooo very Kaaren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was also very enlightening for Kaaren and me. After all the panty drawer usually held some of the ladies intimate secrets.
      And toys.
      Anyone peeking into my panties would probably just faint dead away.
      Never mind the reaction to Karen’s panty drawer.!!

      Mrs K

      Delete