My Blog List

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Deal

"So do you have any limitations about him?"
"What do you mean? What kind of limitations?"
"We run a pretty thorough program at our school....we will of course be putting him in chastity....we will keep one key in our safe and we''ll send you the other one by messenger."
"I see....I have no problem with that....I mean it's pretty useless to me anyway...."
"Laser hair removal, breast augmentation surgery, possibly some facial surgery as well?"
"OK!"
"Intense training by our female staff in the art of being a sissy servant...including all the skills he would need to please you and your lover....male or female....?"
"Oh I like the sound of that!!!"
"We will of course provide him with a proper school uniform and underwear....he'll be properly fitted for bras that fit him correctly....an assortment of panties, stockings, garters, slips and whatever else he might need.....and in a short term of three months we'll return a well-trained, effeminate, sissy slut for you to use as you please....what do you think?"
"I think.....we have a deal!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment