My Blog List

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

All Day

She wore it all day....
It was the answer to every question ....all day....
"Hey Honey do we have any more of that turkey in the fridge?"
"Stop being difficult and take it in the ass!!!!"
"Honey can I get you anything?"
"Stop being difficult and take it in the ass!!!!"
It went on like that all day.....until I finally couldn't take it anymore!!!!!
I'd had enough of it!!!!!
When he came to pick her up......I told him in no uncertain terms.....that before he took her anywhere....there was something that we had to settle!!!!
I bent over and stopped being difficult....and I took it in the ass!!!!!
And it was wonderful!!!!!













1 comment:

  1. I should totally buy that shirt for my wife, just for the irony factor. As everybody giggles at the implication, we'd secretly know I'm so very not difficult about begging for it. :)

    ReplyDelete