My Blog List

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Guests

We had guests for the Thanksgiving weekend....old friends who know nothing about our lifestyle....they've never met Kaaren....
I had to pretend to be one of the guys....couldn't dress in my pretty things....no bra allowed because it would probably show or be accidentally discovered....
I was OK on Thanksgiving....I had so much to do with the set up and the meal and cleaning up after....
By Friday I was getting a little anxious....
By Saturday it was getting to me.....I snuck a pair of panties into the bathroom like I was a teenager, and if it wasn't for the cage I would have spent the whole afternoon filling them with sissy cream.....
By the time they left on Sunday evening.....well....














2 comments:

  1. I had guests stay over too. My MIL and SIL and my wife's boy friend. I'm wondering what they thought after my wife and her BF went to bed and made love. My wife got a little loud from the several orgasms she had. I had a treat the next morning after the girls left at 4AM to go shopping. My wife's BF made me suck his cock when he got up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! That is so true... It was DAYS before I filled a panty up with sissy squirts! Sara

    ReplyDelete