My Blog List

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Stop Worrying

"But....why did I have to dress like this....everyone will laugh at me!!!"
"Nonsense Sissy....it's a birthday party....so of course I want you to wear your prettiest party dress!!!"
"But they're all my old friends....they don't know about....well about all this....what will they think?"
"Don't worry your pretty little head about it Sissy....sure they me be surprised at what a total sissy their old friend has become....but that's OK....after all it's a surprise party!!!"












2 comments:

  1. I've learned the hard way not to question my wife's judgement. The first time she was going to take me out dressed feminine she wanted me to wear a blouse with shorts and pantyhose to the mall. I argued with her about it so she told me to take the shorts off then put me over her knee and spanked me then brought me a mini skirt to wear and said if I argue anymore I would have to wear heels also to the mall. I never questioned her authority again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having red cheeks peeking out of your cute little shorts certainly is chastening! sara

      Delete