My Blog List

Friday, February 28, 2020

Swap Day

"Yeah so she told me about this whole "Swap Day" thing and me and the guys were all laughing about it....and then I just thought....what the hell....why not try it....I mean being a woman doesn't look so tough to me...."
"Yeah so why haven't you two swapped back....it's been two weeks?"
"Well....she's finally gotten the hang of driving the truck....and she seems to be enjoying herself....and the people here in her office seem to be happy too....most of the guys have big smiles when they come to see me....and I like sitting and shooting the bull with them and they seem to enjoy it too!!!!"
"So...how much longer?"
"Well she's due back in a few days and then we'll see....."
















3 comments:

  1. Very easy on the eyes. I hope that the new she is adept at her new job as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid you aren't going to swap back very easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great... Mistress is right, lol kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete