My Blog List

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Come In

"Please.....Sweetheart please let me in....I'll do whatever you want if you'll just open the door!!!!"
Imagine my surprise when the door swung open and a complete stranger stood there!!!!
He looked me up and down and grinned....
Well, come in....I've opened the door!!!!"
"I'm sorry Sir....I think I'm at the wrong room...."
"Oh no Sissy....you've come to the exactly right room.....step inside and we'll discuss all the things I want to do......"














3 comments:

  1. I know too well what it's like being locked out of a hotel room. I once was in a teddy with garters, stockings, panties and heels when I went out of the room and the door slammed shut with my key inside. I had to go to the front desk to get another key dressed like that. There was several people down there who got a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete