My Blog List

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

I Love It

Yes I love pulling on my stockings and hooking them to my garters....it makes me feel  like such a girl....


And I also love putting on a bra....I used to consider the extra snaps like a form of torture.....but if I want to be a girl I just have to get used to it....


But there is somewhere I have to draw the line!!!! My fingers still tie themselves in knots trying to button up from the other side!!!! I don't understand why women did this unless it was to frustrate all of us poor cross dressers and sissies.....













7 comments:

  1. because back in the day an upper class lady did not dress herself, she had a servant to dress her... and the buttons are on the left where they are accessible to the right hand of the ladies' maid....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mu dear Kaaren, Fiona is so right..you could be our ladies maid, couldn't you??

      Delete
    2. Oh my god Fiona.....that makes perfect sense....when I think of all the times I helped my wife dress....and undress and never once got my fingers into a tangle and I still never figured it out!!!!
      Well most of the time when I'm dressing or undressing her my mind is really elsewhere...but thanks for making it clear to me!!!
      Kisses
      kaaren

      Delete
    3. Mistress Roxy I could only dream of being a ladies maid to two wonderful people like you and Fiona....but my wife prefers me to be her ladies maid and well I promised her that a long time ago and I never break promises!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    4. Good for you and for your wife, Kaaren!

      Delete
  2. Oh, Kaaren, I am much closer to BEING the maid than HAVING one... and it sounds like you have your ladies' maid job already!

    ReplyDelete