My Blog List

Friday, July 31, 2020

Guardian Angel

After the spectacular failure of my last Guardian Angel.....it was decided that perhaps they should send a "Dark" angel to watch over me!!!!
"Who are you?"
"Sissy Kaaren....I am your new Guardian Angel and I think we should establish some rules for your behavior!!!!"
"What do you mean rules? I thought you just kind of watched and whispered in my ear?"
"Maybe your other angels did that....I believe in more direct supervision!!!"
The new angel began her job by demonstrating how Sissy Kaaren would be punished for her sinful deeds....
However when the bound Sissy started asking her to hit harder and keep spanking her because she was "almost there" the angel thought maybe she wasn't the right angel for this particular soul!!!!
But as long as the Sissy was enjoying it maybe for once she could indulge in some very un-angelic thoughts and acts and....oh no....I've barely been here for an hour and this damned Sissy has corrupted me already!!!!













1 comment: