My Blog List

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Safety Arrangements

"You'd better be grateful for this Kaaren....you know we could have just postponed it...."
"But you promised!!!"
"Yeah...like six months ago....who could have foreseen all of this...."
"But you promised and I've been so good...."
"Alright Sissy....don't start whining.....they'll start arriving in a few minutes....I've taken care of all the safety arrangements.....I'll check their temps at the door.....I'll make sure to give them fresh gloves and masks which they must keep on at all times....I've put a towel on the bed to catch all your sissy cummies and I've even made sure that they socially distance while they wait their turn....."
"It sounds like you've covered everything.....what about that other thing?"
"Yes Sissy....no cocks below 7 inches will be admitted!!!"
"You're the best wife ever!!!"
"It's not what I pictured when I promised you a gang bang but I hope you enjoy it anyway!!!"
















1 comment: