My Blog List

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Happy Birthday Kaaren

 

 Today is "Kaaren's" birthday and I thought it would be nice if he received some happy birthday wishes from you.
"Kaaren" still doesn't have access to her electronics and won't have till, maybe next week, but I will show him your responses.
It's a special birthday this year as we both had our doubts about being able to celebrate it.
"Kaaren" is doing well. Rest and some exercise has been good for him.
The place we are is wonderful, and I will explain all that later.
But please, cheer him up, a simple Happy Birthday note would mean the world to him. 
And to me.

Mrs. K

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Karen. ❤️🥳

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well a most happy birthday Kaaren. I hope the next trip around the sun is more pleasant than this years.
    Mrs K, thank you for your continued care of our "girl"
    xox
    gw3n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kaaren. I really enjoy your blog and hope you feel well enough to continue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a couple of days late, because for some reason the internet didn't let me comment on the 31st.
    Anyway... I want to say here's wishing you the best birthday party that lasts the entire year...
    only to be completely overshadowed by your next one!

    Your blogs are the best and they are the only ones that I keep up with daily.
    Seriously, for me it isn't a complete day until I read and see your three sissy blogs!

    Lots of hugs!
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Kaaren. I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete