My Blog List

Thursday, February 11, 2021

For Real

 She's bigger than me....for real....she's stronger than me too....it doesn't really bother me...in fact it really makes me feel more feminine and submissive in her presence....
But then she puts on her heels and absolutely towers over me....and she doesn't do it often but she can pick me up and hold me up....god I love to feel that small in her arms....I know it's something else to take up with my analyst....but I don't see it as a problem!!!










3 comments:

  1. I am around average height, but carry myself well. I've dated a few women that were taller than me, and it definitely seemed to bother them way more than it did me. Seems fun that she can dominate you in more ways than just sexual.

    And as your therapist / analyst, I'll throw this on the list we need to work through. I might have to hire a team working around the clock to get to the bottom of you .. though I definitely have already gotten to the bottom of you MANY TIMES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she really is a couple of inches taller than me and she's a few pounds heavier....and while I was dusting and cleaning she was at the gym building up....let's put it this way....she opens all the jars in our house....
      A whole team getting to the bottom of me sounds like such fun...do I bring the lube or do they?
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. omg, i would love this!! I do have a massage lady who probably could do this to me, but it's just sports massage, and no way... sigh. sara

    ReplyDelete