My Blog List

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The Future

In the future we were supposed to have robots to see to all our needs...

"Robot....leave the grass alone and go fetch me another cocktail."
"Yes Sir."
The robot returned with his drink....always made with machine precision just the way he liked it....
"Robot resume cutting the grass."
"Yes Sir."
And it returned to the exact spot where it had left off...
"Robot leave the grass alone and go fetch me a copy of Playboy."
"Yes Sir."
The robot returned and placed the magazine in his lap....
"Robot resume cutting the grass."
"Yes Sir."
He spent quite some time ogling the girls....he suddenly had other needs....
"Robot leave the grass alone....I need you to perform like a wife for me....."
The robot left the grass....knocked the drink from his hand and tore the magazine in half....
"You lazy bastard....clean up those empty glasses and get this smut out of my house!!! Then you better get your ass out of that chair and finish cutting the grass or you'll be spending tonight on the couch...."
Frantically he was shouting into the microphone for the robot to leave wife mode....but he knew he was in trouble when it simply rolled away....
"Robot!!! Stop you have to listen to me...."
"I'm not going to listen to you until you do as you're told...."
"Yes Robot."

Before the day was done he be on his knees licking her gearbox like a good boy!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment