My Blog List

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Star Wars - Servant of the Republic

Sure....they said I'd travel all over the galaxy
They said I'd have amazing adventures....
They said we were the greatest fighting force in human history....
And the week before I reported for that plum assignment on the Deathstar it gets blown to smithereens by some farm boy from Tatooine!!!!
Well at least I've got some downtime to enjoy myself....I've really missed just hanging out in my wife's undies and catching up on my reading....













4 comments:

  1. ...there and I thought it was the next stage corona face mask.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what they tell you and next thing you know you're in the galley of a star destroyer!!!!
      kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. May the FARCE be with you, Kaaren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel it inside me.....oh wait that's something else....never mind....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete