My Blog List

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Can I

"Can I just see it....please....I just want to see it....that's all...."
"I guess that would be alright....just seeing it I mean....it's really one of my prettiest...."
"Oh Sweetheart....it's really pretty....can I maybe....just touch it....I just want to feel how soft it is...."
"You just want to feel my boobs....and you know I'm not that kind of girl!!!!"
"I know....but it looks so soft.....I'll just feel it for a second....you can hold my hand while I do it,,,,please...."
"Alright....I guess you guys don't get to feel silky underwear like us girls do.....alright you can feel it for a second....."
 
"There are you satisfied?"
"I guess....I don't suppose you'd let me try it on?"
"Try it on!!!! Todd you want to wear my bra???"
"I'll bring it back in a couple of days.....washed and dried...."
"The hell with that.....I want to see you wearing it....and did I tell you I'm wearing the matching panties? We're going to have us a sissy party!!!!"


















1 comment:

  1. Awww... this is sooo perfect!! I wish I"d had this!! sara

    ReplyDelete