My Blog List

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Guilt

"I understand you want to make a report about sexual molestation....would you prefer to talk to a female detective?"
"No....that's not important....I'd just like to get this out into the open...."
"And this report concerns you and...."
"My uncle.....not by blood....he's my mother's brother-in-law...."
"I see....and what was the nature of this molestation?"
"It....it involved blackmail and forced oral sex...."
"I see....and did he at any point rape you?"
"Rape me? Never....I wouldn't allow that....are you crazy?"
"Wouldn't allow it....now I'm confused...perhaps if you walked me through it...."
"Alright.....I came home one day and found him sniffing my panties....and I took a picture of him with my phone.....he said he'd do anything if I would delete that pic....so I made him lick my pussy until I came all over his face...."
"I see....so you're the blackmailer.....and you forced yourself on him....so what you're doing is confessing..."
"That's right....I confess....he's waiting for me outside and I'm sure he'll tell you the same story..."
"He's waiting for you outside?"
"Well yeah....he drove me here...."
"How old were you when this happened?"
"I'm eighteen....it just happened the day before yesterday...."
"Is he prepared to press charges against you in this matter?"
"Oh no....he kind of enjoyed the whole thing....in fact he wants to so it again...."
"I suggest that you let him do just that....my hands are tied here....there's nothing I can do for you...."
"Hands are tied....that gives me a great idea....alright Detective....thanks for your time...."














No comments:

Post a Comment