My Blog List

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Marriage Counseling

The marriage councilor had a certain idea about how marriages should work....
"Now....he's bound and helpless....it's time for you to fuck him....let him know how he's made you feel helpless over all these years!!!!"
"But I've been fucking him for years...."
"Okay but this time someone is watching...."
"I've fucked him in front of dozens of people.....just last week...."
"Okay....look I just love to watch this....just fuck him for me...."
"That works for me.....what about you Sissy?"
"I'm always ready for you Sweetheart!!!"
 
Before we left we made several more appointments....
 

 













1 comment:

  1. You have OTHER counselors?!? Harrumph! Fine! I have a feeling those doctors will be needing MY help soon enough! LOL

    ReplyDelete