My Blog List

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Careful WhatYou Ask For

"My wife just called and said she'd be delayed....she told me to make you comfortable while you wait.....is there anything special I could do for you?"
"Anything?"
"Anything you'd like...."
"I'd like you to strip down to just your garter belt and stockings....is that OK?"
"Certainly!!!"
It only took a few moments to shed most of my clothing....
"I'd like a cognac...." 
"Certainly Sir..."
Again it only took a few moments....I could feel his eyes on me as I poured the rich liquid into a snifter for him....
"Is there anything else I could do for you Sir?"
"Would you get down on your hands and knees for me?"
"Oh yes....I'd love to get down on my hands and knees for you!!!"
Imagine my surprise!!!
"Thanks....I really needed this....it's been such a long day!!!!"
 

 










No comments:

Post a Comment