My Blog List

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Where Did He Go

"Oh no.....Honey that was the home....it seems they've lost track of him again!!!!"
"Really.....alright....I'm sure he'll turn up!!!"
"Don't you think we should help look for him?"
"No....I'm sure he'll turn up...."
They both heard the door slam....
"Heads up kiddies....Grampy's home and ready for action!!!!!"
She gasped.....he smiled....
"See I told you he'd turn up...."
"Is it Alzheimer's....or Dementia or what?????"
"No he's just a horny old goat....he's been doing this ever since I can remember....used to drive my Grammy crazy!!!!"
"What can we do?"
"Well a blow job usually calms him down...."
"Well I'm certainly not sucking your old Grampy's cock...."
Sighing and putting his newspaper aside  he stood.....
"Alright Grampy come with me and we'll get you all sorted out but then it's back to the home....."











No comments:

Post a Comment