My Blog List

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Sissy School - Discipline

"I've told you over and over that it's a sin for you to dress as a woman.....how many spankings do you need before it sinks in Kaaren?"
"I'm sorry Father Brian.....I can't help it!!!!"
"What did you call me!!!!!"
"Oh I'm sorry Father Brian.....I meant to call you Sister Brian...."
"That's thirty more.....want to try again Sissy....."
"I meant to call you Sister Brianna.....but I like to think of you as Sissy Father Brian...."
"You're such a naughty sissy...."
"Judging by the bulge I'm feeling....I'm not the only naughty Sissy here.....Father Brian...."
"You're right Kaaren.....maybe you would consider punishing me after your spanking?"
"Oh yes Father Brian .....I'll spank the living hell out of your panty wearing ass and I might stuff my hard little clit inside your mouth and make you swallow my sissy cream too......and do you know why???"
"Why Kaaren?"
"Because I'm so tired of doing this with you every time you get horny....."
















1 comment:

  1. That brings back a lot of memories. When I attended a Catholic school I spent a lot of time bare bottom over a nun's knee getting paddled. I also spent some time bent over the principal's desk getting the strap.

    ReplyDelete