My Blog List

Friday, June 7, 2019

4 O'clock

"What time is it?"
"Almost 4 O'clock Dad....why did you bring me here?"
"You'll see in a minute!!!"
"It's 4 O'clock now Dad, what did you want me to see?"
"Okay....here she comes!!!!"
"Oh my god....Dad!!!!!"
"I told you....every day at 4 O'clock!!!!"
"Dad....that's a man....a man in women's underwear!!!!"
"Yeah I know.....and isn't he just the cutest thing you ever saw....if your mother dressed like that I can damn well tell you, for sure, you wouldn't have been an only child!!!!"














2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally!!! You're my very first commenter on this little blog!!! I'm glad you found it.....I am going to post an announcement as soon as I'm done tweaking it....but I'll be posting content here pretty regularly I think!!!
    Glad I gave you a smile!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete