My Blog List

Thursday, February 10, 2022

No Escape

I had no where left to run....the vampires had driven me into a dead end...no pun intended...
They were each stronger than me and together they were literally unstoppable!!!
Relentlessly they came at me.....and I had no weapons....I'd spilled the holy water and dropped the crucifix as I ran from them....and now they were almost upon me!!!
If only I had some way of repelling them...anything capable of driving them off....to make them turn their sights on another to fulfill their desires....
Wait!!!!
In a flash I knew what to do!!!
I quickly dropped my pants to the floor...revealing my shortcomings to their hungry eyes....
And....as had happened so many times before....they suddenly lost all interest in me and decided to go wash their hair instead!!!
And just like that I was saved.....proving my many, many ex-girlfriends wrong....it wasn't useless after all!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment