My Blog List

Monday, October 18, 2021

Odds and Ends

Some of the things that are cluttering up my hard drive....


No Veronica that's as deep as he can go....after all....he's not hung like Jughead...


This carpenter charges more....but it's worth it....

Things get kinky out here in the heartland...


Scooby Doo....where are you? I got some work for you now....
 

 It's the creamy center....that's the best part!!!


Yeah.....I can sympathize....

Covered in his cream....and it tastes so good....


Didn't Lois or Clark ever think that he was a little too good at this?

 
And finally.....
Oh my god....it's a human sissypede!!!!










1 comment:

  1. Great stuff! So much unironic creations throughout pop culture history, though I'm sure some of it is very much tongue-in-cheek .. or tongues some where else!

    ReplyDelete