My Blog List

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Found

"So what do we have here Officer?"
"Detective, the victim is a 20 year old crossdresser, neighbors were worried about him...her....whatever....victim hadn't been seen for about two weeks.....and the smell from the apartment was getting really bad!!!"
"What does the Doc say?"
"Well....according to the Doc it seems our victim had just discovered that he could reach his penis with his own mouth....and it looks like he did only that, didn't stop for food....or water...and kept going until...."
"Until he died from dehydration....damn....that's one for the books!!!"
"I'll say....."
"Between you and me I tried that when I was a kid but I just couldn't reach...."
"Me neither....I guess we're the lucky ones!"
"I guess so...."















No comments:

Post a Comment