My Blog List

Thursday, May 7, 2020

How Long

"Oh my god.....Trevor!!!! How long has this been going on???"
"Honey please I can explain....."
"I can't believe you kept this from me.....I trusted you....how could you do a thing like this to me?"
"Well you see....I didn't mean to....it's just that...."
"No!!!! I don't want to hear anymore of your lies....I can't believe you had all this toilet paper and you didn't tell me....didn't share it with me!!!! Pull up your panties and come downstairs....and be prepared for a thorough spanking!!!!!"















2 comments:

  1. Hee hee!! So familiar, and well deserved punishment! kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. OR...
    "Daddy!!"
    "Suzie darling, it's not what you think!"
    "I think, daddy, you need to get your pubes waxed."

    ReplyDelete