My Blog List

Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday ManCandy

"But Kaaren.....don't you believe I'm Santa?"
"Not really...."
"Why not Sissy?"
"Well first off....you're too skinny....you don't have a beard....and it's March and everyone knows that Santa only cums on Christmas....and you've cum twice already!"
"Well if you're going to nitpick like that....then why are you still sucking it?"
"Well I don't think you're the real Santa....but I can't be too sure....just last week I had a leprechaun here  asking me to suck him for his pot of gold....and two days later I had an Easter Bunny here who wanted to trade me a few eggs for my ass...so maybe you are and maybe you're not....but it's  better to be safe than sorry!!!!"
"ManCandy!!!! It still tastes great even if you're not sure where it's from!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment