My Blog List

Friday, February 14, 2020

A Valentines Day Party At Kaaren's House

Did you hear....there's going to be a Valentines Day party at Sissy Kaaren's house.....


We heard and we're on our way.....


Oh yeah!!!! Nobody sucks cocks like Kaaren!!!!


You know if I keep stroking it you'll come before we get there....



Too fast!!!! Not nearly fast enough!!!!

At this rate I'll be the first one in Kaaren's mouth!!!!

Oh god.....I hope Kaaren has time for me....I've never cum like that since....




That dirty cocksucking sissy....I'll make her pay....she'll be my pussy slave!!!!!

I probably should have left my vibrator home.....




My husband has never satisfied me like Kaaren's tongue....

Keep shooting.....we want to get there first!!!!!




Hey what's that?
Sorry I didn't see anything....I was thinking about Sissy Kaaren on her knees!!!!




Sissy Kaaren Party dudes.....
Schwing!!!!!!








1 comment: