My Blog List

Monday, July 1, 2019

That Idea

"Hey Honey...."
"Yes Dear...."
"You know I was just thinking....remember when you said you wanted to use that strap-on dildo on me?"
"Yes I do.....and you said you'd never do it....I just thought it might be fun to spice things up...."
"Do you still have it?"
"I think it's in the bedroom closet somewhere....why?"
"Let's you and me dig it out of there and give it a whirl tonight....you interested?"
"Well I'm kind of tired tonight....maybe tomorrow?"
"It's tonight or never Sweetheart!!!"
"My....why the sudden rush?"
"It's only because I love you so much.....how about it?"
"Awww you're so sweet....let me go look for it and you go get ready and we'll see if it's as much fun as I hope it will be for both of us.....and if we like it we can do it a lot more!!!!"
"Sure we can...now why don't you just toddle off and get everything ready and I'll meet you in the bedroom in about fifteen minutes....by the way Honey....what time is it?"
"It's just 11:15 Sweetie...."
"Better make that five minutes then Honey...."











No comments:

Post a Comment