My Blog List

Sunday, September 5, 2021

A Complex Relationship

"So Batman....did you do what I told you to do?"
"Damn it Catwoman....you know I did...."
"Then tell me....tell me what you did...."
"Catwoman...please....don't make me say it...."
"I'm sorry Batman.....but if you want to get near my little pussy I have to hear it!!!"
"Alright....I'm wearing your "Hello Kitty" panties under my costume....are you satisfied?"
"Not yet Batman....drop your silky briefs and get down on your knees and you can start satisfying me....."
"What about Robin?"
"You can satisfy him later Bat-Sissy....me first!!!"
















3 comments:

  1. Oh there is not one damn thing I wouldn't do for Julie Newmar's Catwoman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she might have been the one...the first one to trigger all my submissive feelings....how I wished she would take me captive and tie me up!!!
      Lucky Batman!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete