My Blog List

Friday, August 20, 2021

Back And Forth

 If you've been reading my other blogs then you'll know that since the pandemic began my wife's assistant Stacy has been living with us....she's a keyholder and she has full rights as far as I'm concerned and some of you may think that I'm the luckiest sissy in the world to be living with two women!!!!
Well you're wrong!!!
It's not around the clock sex around here....
I know the two of them have played with each other but that's not something I'm allowed to see....
They don't share a bed.....Stacy has a room at the other end of the hall....so I always hear when they're sneaking in to see each other....
But I have one complaint....
Being a submissive to two women who live in the same house can be tiring...answering one call after another.....well.....that's life I guess    but I'm putting some miles on these heels!!!!
 

  












No comments:

Post a Comment