My Blog List

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Consequences

"Look at you standing there in my pretty, pink panties....aren't you ashamed of yourself....look at how hard you are....wearing my panties must excite you.....I bet you could shoot your cream into these panties if you touched yourself.....but rest assured I will not allow you to put your hand into these panties....I just won't have it....listen to you groaning....honestly....just imagine if your friends could see you like this.....I think you may be about to squirt....without even touching it....maybe I'll just keep you in panties from now on.....yes I think that would be the proper punishment....what do you have to say for yourself?"
"Please....."
 

 









2 comments:

  1. How many of us remember how we started? No matter how much we said we did not want it, our cock in her panties and her hand, betrayed us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so erotic, just touching it in your panties

      Delete